Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lifty lift lifty



So I decided it was time to hit the gym, the real gym~ not the videos in my house, Because honestly I hate them! they work~true. do i see results when i do 30 day shred?~ absolutely, almost instantly as a matter of fact. However i hate doing it. So I enrolled my children in part day pre-school Monday wednesday and friday 8:30-11:30. Yesterday was day 1. 8:30 drop off and off i went to the gym. I was supposed to have a workout buddy but she kind of bailed due to a cut on her finger. But did i let that discourage me? HELL to the NO. I did 30 min of interval training and lifted free weights. Mondays are Chest and Triceps. I did 3 sets of 20 reps on the chest press and peck deck(pectoral flys) for my chest. For my Tris i did 3 sets of 20 reps Tri press downs and overhead tricep presses. I also did 60 bench dips (AHHHH i hate those) and 30 push ups. Inbetween sets i did 6 sets of 20 crunches (total). I came home and ate a half of a burger.

it is awesome---->>>


For a snack i had an apple with peanut butter (one of my fav snacks). I love my pampered chef apple wedger, if you dont have one GET ONE, Anywho. For dinner I had margarita chicken, brown rice and broccoli. Yummy!
After dinner I fell asleep (while hubbs cleaned the kitchen) When i woke up i had a snack...i probaly shouldnt have but i was soooo hungry. So i ate club crackers and cheese. No processed food for this chickie :). Today is my rest day so i did some yoga. I will be selling that video. It hurts my hips...sad...i just bought it. oh well i guess that is how you learn LOL.



I am super sore today...Owwwwiiiiieeeee



I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment