Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the scale says...


130...But that might be more accurate than last weeks 135, since aunt flow was in town. Maybe i did lose 5 lbs in a week, but i highly doubt since i did have an 11pm cup of noodle (of which i only ate half) and That christmas candy that is STILL sitting on my counter. Please someone tell me why i decided to but 6 bags of quick sale dove chocolate the day after christmas, when i knew i was going back to eating healthy on the 1st of January? Cant resist a sale i guess. im weak. LOL. I have decided that since the hubbs is gone for the week, i will drop meets and processed foods out of my diet, Just to see where that takes me. Hopefully down to 120! hahaha a girl can dream right! I really have to watch my intake this week, because i will not be going to my muscle pump classes (tues and thurs) since i Have no one to watch the twinkies.

There will deffinatly be no outside activity since it has been 40+ degrees in the NEGITIVE!!! Tredmill and workout videos just dont do it for me, I love the Gym, I love weights I love being there with my headphones on sweating and loving it. No kids to say "mommy, mommy momma, mom, mommy, ma?" Just me, and I love it. So this last week i decided i know what i want to be when i grow up. Yup, you guessed it...or did you? LOL A personal trainer, but first i am going to finish school to be a Nutritionist. What a perfect qualification to add to my resume as a trainer, right! YAYA

1 comment:

  1. 5 lbs that is awesome! You will be down to 120 in no time ;)

    Thanks for your tip, I will try it. I'm doing 1330 cals a day and 1500 on days I work out. A lot less than I was use to so I'm HUNGRY! :)

    ReplyDelete