Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back in the saddle

Hey ALL YOU FOLLOWERS!! lol. A lot has happened since my last post, but you can read about that here -> I have decided that i am going to get back on this weight loss fitness thing. I started Weight Watchers again on the first and started working out on monday, this is day 3 and i feel great ( i HATE the tredmill, but other than that) Monday I did my 30 day shred, tuesday i did a muscle pump class and today I did 25 min on the tredmill. Not much, i know. Baby Steps, i guess. :) I guess ill go get my tape and measure.

Love handles 35.5 in
thighs 22 in
booty booty booty rocking everywhere 39 in
arms 11.5
Boobies 35.5

5'3" 135lbs


Goal is still 115 or Bikini beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I saw your blog in the weight loss group on 20-something bloggers! This was my "back in the saddle" week too, man 30 Day Shred kicked my booty!

    Keely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I started the 30 day shred as well. Good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete