Friday, February 5, 2010

Okey dokey, so end of week one at the gym. I went all 3 days, 30 min of cardio and 6 lifting exercises a day.
I went alone on monday. However wednesday and today (friday) I got to go with EBF (eielson best friend). She and i have basicly the same bodtype. She is a bit taller than me. It is nice to have an accountibility partner, that is for sure. She also shares my love for the burn and the day after pain. I was a little cdoncerned because i am one odd girl to love muscle pain, but apparently she is just as odd as i am. HAHA. Anywho Our Gym got rid of my favorite machine, the tred-climber. I amreally sad about it because i useally use it on fridays. I work legs on friday so i dont want to run really hard. The tred climber burns just as many calories and gets my heart rate up without overexursion on my leg muscles. I guess ill have to deal with that. I ate super-de-duper clean this week, with the exception of today when i got myself a wopper jr and fries (not all of the fries). It was super good but not as great as i envisioned but good nonetheless. My children still can't find my body tape. so we are going to look for it this weekend, so i can measure monday.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment